MY23 BETA EVO FACTORY
The 2023 Beta EVO Factory models are here! These premium models are manufactured with the finest components at Beta's Italian factory and represent the next level of trial EVOlution. The EVO Factory models share the same base platform as the standard EVOs, along with a series of updates to both the frame and engine, providing riders with a competition model like no other and making the EVO Factory trials bike competition ready right out of the dealership. The EVO Factory models are built in limited numbers providing exclusivity as well as performance.
The highlights of the 2023 models are as follows:
The engine equipped in the Factory models have the following upgrades and features over
the standard Evo models:
• Updated cylinder and head: Like the standard 2023 EVO models, all EVO Factory 2- Stroke engine sizes, except for the 125 and 200, will receive the new crankshaft and connecting rod (1.5 mm less, at 116 compared to 114.5 mm). The bore and stroke remain unchanged. The cylinder and its combustion chamber have been modified to provide an increase in the compression ratio. New crankcases have been introduced, featuring different internal volumes designed to work in harmony with the new crankshaft, cylinder, and cylinder head which all
provide more power over the standard EVO models.
• Magnesium Crankcase with Black Finish: featuring an eye-catching look while providing a weight reduction of 1 kilogram which improves the agility of the bike.
• Profiled Clutch Discs: Special steel plates that have an added lip which reduces flexing of the clutch plate, providing better performance under extreme conditions.
• Black Anodised Engine Oil Plug.
• Engine Mapping: Revised to match the engine's new components with an ignition curve to provide a power delivery that is smooth yet powerful when needed.
• Exhaust: The 2023 EVO Factory model gets an upgrade over last year's model with the addition of a titanium header with heat shield. This new titanium header increases performance over the standard version while also reducing the overall weight of the bike (conical cylinder connector flange on 125 cc model only). The heat shield, featured for the first time on the 2023 EVO models, is also being introduced on the Factory models to help protect the rider's leg from heat and to also protect the exhaust.
• Engine Mapping: The electronic control unit (ECU) receives a higher power rating, which translates to improved spark and combustion throughout the power range.
• Exhaust: A special titanium muffler is fitted providing an increase in overall power vs the standard model while also offering half a kilogram of weight reduction.
FRAME AND SUSPENSION
In terms of the frame and design, the new 2023 EV0 Factory differs from the standard version as follows:
• New Gold Front Forks: the 2023 EVO Factory is fitted with new gold front fork tubes, which provide the model with both aesthetic and functional benefits. New internal valve settings provides better oil flow, this is combined with a new internal damping system, reducing the harshness when landing off large obstacles. This new dampening system also keeps the fork higher in its stroke while descending to provide the rider with better control, greater support, and greater damping capacity when landing from significant height.
• Rear Shock: The shock valving has also been revamped to ensure it is perfectly balanced with the front fork.
• Progressive Rear Suspension Linkage: the configuration of the rear suspension linkage is more progressive to ensure greater traction and to provide the rider with superior feel, facilitate wheelies, and to help overcome large obstacles.
• Triple Clamps: Machined from billet aluminium with a black anodised finish, providing added rigidity and a small weight reduction. They also feature handlebar mounts that are adjustable
for riders of all heights to set the bike up to his or her liking.
• Lanyard Kill Switch: For uncompromising safety when riding the bike.
• Chain Adjusters, Handlebar End Plugs, and Footpegs with Black Anodised Finish: the
footpegs are durable, lightweight components with non-slip steel pins to ensure maximum
• Red Silicone Radiator Hoses: offering improved cooling performance while providing the bike
with a thoroughbred racing look.
• Galfer Racing Brake Discs: these discs offer maximum braking power while being extremely light weight. This contributes to reducing unsprung mass and maximises the bike's rideability.
• BrakTec Brake and Clutch Master Cylinders.
• Rear Brake Caliper with Anti-Vibration System for Pads: Reduces brake squealing.
• Black Morad Wheels
• Michelin X-light Tyres: for unparalleled grip in any situation.
• New Graphics: the 2023 EVO Factory has style to back up its performance. The bike remains faithful to the official team colours that clearly identifies the bikes as a Beta Factory model.
The following items that were introduced on the 2023 EVO standard models and are also included on the 2023 EVO Factory:
• Radiator Grill: the completely redesigned component introduced on the 2023 EVO is also fitted to the Factory model. In addition to optimising the air flow directed to the radiator, the new radiator grill boasts a greater protective surface in the cap and radiator body area, preventing these components from sustaining damage when in contact with branches, stones, or in the case of a fall.
• Beta-Customised Domino Grips: ensure comfort and grip so that the rider never loses contact with the handlebar.
• Tank Cover: the new design fits tighter to the frame and allows all cable routing to be covered for a cleaner look. There is a built-in MAP switch as well.
AVAILABILITY: April 2023 PRICING:
MY23 Beta Evo Factory 125 2T- $11,995.00 + Pre-Delivery
MY23 Beta Evo Factory 200 2T - $12,295.00 + Pre-Delivery
MY23 Beta Evo Factory 250 2T - $12,595.00 + Pre-Delivery
MY23 Beta Evo Factory 300 2T- $12,995.00 + Pre-Delivery
MY23 Beta Evo Factory 300 4T - $14,495.00 + Pre-Delivery
For media enquiries, please contact:
Beta Motorcycle Australia