They have arrived - 2023 Works and Dougie Lampkin Replicas.
The stunning Works in lime green plastics with snake skin decals, features Vertigo's high tech fuel injected 2T engine. Now fitted with a Li Ion battery to assist starting and optimize the operation of the electrical system. A two piece clutch cover for ease of maintenance is fitted. As normal, Vertigo has fitted top quality components - Reiger 2 way rear shock (separate adjustment for rebound and compression dampiing), Tech Kashima coated gold front forks, billet alloy triple clamps, forged wheel hubs, Brake Tec brakes, Renthal fatbars and weighing in at 66.6kg.
The DLR is Vertigo's prestige model. Winner of 5 of the last 6 SSDT's which is considered the toughest most demanding trial in the World. The DLR is in a soft state of tune to make the bike suitable for Clubperson and C grade yet with enough power for A grade. The bike was designed with wet and muddy English conditions in mind. The engine is fitted with soft cam throttle body, flywheel weight, low compression engine due to thicker base gasket and soft engine maps.
- Quality components abound on the DLR
- Titanium exhaust pipe
- Kashima coated gold alloy front forks
- Reiger 3 way rear shock - separate adjustment for rebound, high speed compression and low speed compression damping
- Billet machined anodized wheel hubs and triple clamps
- Brake Tec brakes
- Renthal fatbars
- Green silicone radiator hoses
- Machined Vertigo footpegs and rear brake lever tip
- New thicker lighter bash plate
- New water pump protector
- High quality thicker blister snake skin decals
- 66.6 kg weight
Available for immediate delivery at $11800 for the Works and $12700 for the DLR. Contact Vertigo Racing on djj[email protected] For more info go to www.vertigoracing.com.au