STR will be hosting the first round of the AMA Victorian Winter Trials Series on the 3rd of April at the magnificent Mardan property at 25 Achardle Road Mardan in the green and rolling hills of Gippsland. This series will be held in partnership with Oakleigh Motorcycle Club. Points will be accumulated for placings over the series and Trophies will be awarded at the end of the series which culminates at the last round of the series. The series is open to all those holding a Current AMA membership. This trial and all trials in the series will cater to all grades of ability. All entries are through the Trials Australia website. All booking and payments through Trials Australia.
Hope to see you all there!
Entries Close 10:30 pm Friday 1st April 2022
Date of Trial 3/4/2022
At the Address. 25 Achardle Road Mardan. Victoria
Entry Fee. $50 Single. $75 Family. $50 Sidecar. $40 Junior Book In 9:30am
Rider Briefing 10:00am Start 10:30am
Trial competition will be run under AMA rules: AMA Trials Rules
• All riders MUST hold a current AMA membership.
• All riders MUST enter online.
• All riders must have correct colour nameplates.
• All riders must have protective riding gear as per AMA rules.
• Bike Types: Only trial type motorcycles allowed. Petrol and Electric Mini Bikes for juniors acceptable. No motocross, trail or enduro bikes allowed.
•All riders must submit their machines for scrutineering prior to riders briefing and the bike must then be placed in the impound area.
• NO PRACTICE before riders briefing.
• Number of sections and Laps will be discussed at riders briefing.
• NO riding of motorcycles in car park area.
• All motorcycles to have an “engine cut-out lanyard” and must be “attached to the rider and bike at all times during riding”.
• Refer to the AMA (Australian Motorcyclist Association) for all legal requirements.