Entries are now live for VTS Rd 2 and Rd 4 event: https://trials.com.au/
Due to the cancellation of round 2 in May due to COVID-19 restrictions, The Ballarat Rovers have decided to reschedule round 2 to Saturday July 10th, the Day before round 4 on Sunday July 11th.
These rounds will remain as 2 individual events and you will need to enter for either both days or nominate which day you would like to enter for.
Due to the system requirments people who had previously entered and paid for “round 2' have had their full fees refunded and will arrive in their accounts early next week. YOU WILL NEED TO RE-ENTER THIS EVENT IF YOU WISH TO RIDE.
As this is an MA event, you will require an MA licence. Club memberships and one competition and rec licences are also available to purchase.
Camping will be available Saturday night. Please do not burn the cut wood in the paddock/pit area for camp fires.
Any queries Event Contact: 0439 388 581