Entries are now open for Round 3 Trials Club of Canberra 2023 Pointscore Series on Sunday 13th August 2023.
MA Event under Permit Number TR/23/I/05685
Trophy Presentation and Club awards for TCC members will be presented after the completion of 5 Rounds.
Venue: 21 Maloneys Road, Murringo, NSW, 2586
Please note: Camping is permitted.
Once again the Murringo P&C will be providing their awesome catering. Remember that this is one of their main fundraising days so please bring cash with you.
ALSO NOTE: All entries must be done on-line at https://entryplace.com.au/TCC13AUG
- Trial competition will be run under MA Trials rules:
- All riders must hold a current MA competition Licence.
- All riders must be a member of the Trials Club of Canberra, or the Trial Riders Association.
- All riders must enter online.
- Entries via https://entryplace.com.au/TCC13AUG
- Entries close 10pm Thursday 10th August. No exceptions.
- All riders must have protective riding gear as per 2023 GCRs.
- Bike Types: Trial type motorcycles only. Petrol or Electric.
No motocross, trail or endure bikes allowed.
- Riders: Each rider must have completed the self-scrutineering checklist of their bike before Event Briefing. You will be invited to do this on-line via email.
- Highest series points (for financial TCC members only) over 5 rounds are eligible for the Series awards. Riders must compete in a minimum of 4 rounds in the same class to be eligible for a Series award.
- In the event of a Series tie of any placegetter, their highest place at the final round will be awarded the higher placing. Individual round tie as per Trials Rules.
- No Practice before Riders Briefing.
- First Aiders will be on-site.
- Number of sections and laps will be confirmed at Riders Briefing
- All motorcycles to be fitted with an engine cut-out lanyard which must be attached to the rider and bike at all times during riding.
- All motorcycles must be completely clean when arriving at the trial to prevent any cross contamination to the landholder’s paddock. Any dirty bike will not be able to ride the event
- No dogs
- 9.30am – Sign-on
- 10.00am - Event Briefing
- 10.15am - Trial competition starts
- 3.15pm – Trial competition finishes.
The event will have sections set for the following rider classes, and appropriate grade lines:
Trial 1 (Green nameplate, and splits)
Trial 2 (Red nameplate, and splits)
Trial 3 (Yellow nameplate, and splits)
Trial 4 (Blue nameplate, and splits)
Trial 5 (White nameplate, and splits)
Trial 6 (Orange nameplate, Entry Level – no splits)
- Under 16 solo - $30
- 16 and over solo - $50
- Family (max 2 adults and children U18, all residing at the same address) - $110
Note: Any rider who notifies TCC Race Secretary before the day of the Trial, that they have a genuine reason for not riding, will have their Entry Fee refunded.