TCC is hosting a TRA Interclub Trial – TROY Round 2 on the 12th July 2020.
- You must have a valid MA competition license to enter.
- For camping on Saturday night please call Peter Mowat on 0419 124 812.
- Catering will be provided by Murringo P&C
- No Animals are permitted. (Guide dogs exempted).
- Social distancing rules apply. Please bring:
- Your own pen.
- Hand sanitizer.
- You are encouraged to download the Covid Safe App to your phone.
- Pre-entry is required. See the below forms for details.
- Please complete the required forms and email your entries by COB Friday 10th July 2020. Email [email protected]. Your email should include:
- Your entry form.
- Your signed self scrutineering declaration.
- an EFT receipt for your entry fee deposit.
TROY Round 2 – Flyer
Self Scrutineering Declaration Form (Please fill out and email)
Entry Form (Please fill out and email)
You can set your GPS to the corner of Maloneys Rd & Beaumont St, Murringo NSW 2586. https://goo.gl/maps/fC5TSyai9GA4ABpb6 and then follow the directions to the property.
Drive down Boreham St. Turn onto Maloneys Road and then down Beaumont Street. It is the first dirt track to head towards the shed.
Approximate GPS co-ordinates are: -34.302584, 148.523394