The new 2021 models have now been released. The fuel injected motors have benefited from the latest R&D by Vertigo’s engineers in conjunction with testing by Dougie Lampkin, Jamie Busto and the rest of the factory riding squad. Engine development includes a new cylinder head with redesigned combustion chamber shape, redesigned throttle body to provide more progressive and precise throttle response and new wet and dry mappings which offer even better traction and power delivery.
Other improvements are exhaust pipe now in stainless steel, map switch now located on the air filter box and new induction tube for a better seal.
Quality cycle parts abound on the 2021 bikes
- Reiger two way rear shock with separate rebound and compression adjustment.
- Adjustable Tech aluminium front forks.
- Braketec monoblock front brake callipers.
- Lightweight billet machined front triple clamps in black anodized finish.
- Lightweight billet machined front and rear wheel hubs in green anodized finish.
- CrMo steel trellis frame with light alloy front downtubes and rear subframe.
- Lanyard kill switch.
The new Vertical Works bikes continue Vertigo’s enviable reputation for impressive performance and outstanding reliability. Vertigo’s usual attention to detail is seen throughout the new Works bike. Green anodized parts abound on the bike.
Vertigo Racing will have 300, 250 and 200cc machines available for delivery before Xmas. The best part is NO PRICE INCREASES on the flagship 300cc model. RRP for the 250/300cc is $11200 and $11000 for the 200cc. All bikes will come with a set of protectors for front fork, frame and swing arm.
For more details and pictures head to www.vertigoracing.com.au