During the last World Championship season, Beta won both the 125 World Championship and the Trial World Cup. By starting with such a competitive bike, the Beta R & D department developed the bikes further to produce the 2016 Factory models in both 2T and 4T. We have very limited stocks arriving late Feb early April.
This has always been the bike's best asset and for 2016 there are further developments particularly in reducing weight. A lighter vehicle enhances performance and means better handling making it easier to move the bike around especially the rear wheel.
For the 2T model the most significant improvements are:
1. Only for the 300cc version, a new CDI mapping which produces greater linear power output.
2. Titanium exhaust manifold and a new exhaust silencer which considerably reduces weight and improves engine performance throughout the rev range.
3. Magnesium engine casings to reduce weight.
4. Silicone radiator hoses of a different mix from 2015 to improve thermal efficiency.
For the 4T model the most significant improvement is a titanium exhaust to reduce weight and improve engine breathing for better performance. Engine response and control are improved considerably and it sounds great.
1. Single rear shock absorber with white spring. Fitted with a coaxial tank with greater hydraulic progressiveness ensuring maximum drive and grip on large obstacles.
2. The white front forks are fitted with Factory caps with an outer adjustment to manually change the extension. They feature a smooth gradual movement for maximum comfort.
3. Alluminium triple clamps provide greater torsional stiffness of the front end and reduce weight.
1. Lanyard kill switch.
2. Anodised handlebar end caps, oil filler cap, wheel rims, fork plate etc
3. Racing wave disc rotors for a more powerful brake and lighter weight.
4. BrakTec mastercylinders for front brake and clutch.
5. Michelin X light tyres.
6. New factory graphics predominately in blue with red and white.