If you've ever wondered what kind of traffic Trials Australia gets, here's your chance to take a look.
We use a privacy-friendly analytics service called Plausible and allow no other trackers from the big advertising platforms like Facebook/Google that profile you across the web. This means we're looking out for your privacy.
Top pages/news articles over the last 12 months
Popular this week
Some key takeaways
- More than 50% of users are on their smartphones.
- The Trials Australia Podcast was a big driver of traffic in 2021.
- The UK and US are the second biggest countries reading TA after the Aussies
- Google, Facebook and Bing are the top 3 referrers
- The top news articles by views are about Electric Trials Bikes (EM/Mecatecno)
- The homepage is the most popular by a long margin
- After visiting the homepage, 40%+ of people continue to other pages.