The Trials Australia podcast is the brain-child of David Grice, an OMCC member who is new to the sport of Trials, beginning Jan 2019. After a year of complete immersion into the sport along with his two children, David was asked to write a profile of his ‘first year in trials’, it occurred to him that there might be a better way.
The goal of the podcast is to profile current riders and encourage more people into the sport of trials. We will aim to ask (and hopefully answer!) common questions people have about getting into trials.
Each week, after doing a round up of major news and any state based reports the plan is to then do a long form interview with a rider who has (or is) regularly riding trials. The attempt is to extract their passion for the discipline, how much fun they have, and what keeps them coming back for more. Further, it is also a deliberate plan to talk about the family friendly nature of the sport and profile the benefit it delivers in terms of improved rider skills.
I hope you enjoy this first episode of the podcast where we profile the Grice family and their first year in the sport.
- SA Calendar: https://trials.com.au/news/
- TMTC Newsletter and Melrose results: https://trials.com.au/uploads/
attachments/2019/38e6e4bc- 779d-49ea-97e9-5ac7390d6788/ TMTC%20November%202019.pdf
- Vertigo Mini Vandal: https://trials.com.au/news/
- Mecatecno Dragonfly 2.0: https://trials.com.au/news/
- Sheffield Indoor Results: http://www.
sheffieldindoortrial.co.uk/ index.php/news-hidden/97-bou- wins-25th-anniversary-edition
- Stay tuned for this feed to appear in iTunes, Spotify and other podcast services over the coming months.
Please email us with guest suggestions and feedback: [email protected]