Welcome to another busy year of trials fun and competition in Queensland. At the WDTC AGM our membership voted for MORE RIDING! Our Summer Practice Series has seen us riding every weekend in January. A strong and enthusiastic committee with a mix of younger and mature members allows us to continue to deliver a wide variety of riding opportunities. So here is our plan for the rest of 2019:
- Start the year with a COME & TRY TRIALS DAY to introduce your mates to trials and our club;
- There are five rounds of our club championship to decide our 2019 WDTC club champion;
- We would like our members to support the QTSC QUEENSLAND CUP – there will be five rounds for you to ride;
- We are planning to run a night time INDOOR STADIUM EVENT in cooperation with QUEENSLAND SPEEDWAY at WILLOWBANK (and a club gate trial before it on the same sections);
- We are considering tweaking the TSM at Conondale to be a two day trial on the usual dates;
- There will be a new Christmas breakup fun event;
- For the retired, under-employed, RDO entitled or weekend workers, the committee has proposed a MID-WEEK TRIALS SERIES of five rounds; and
- There will be the usual smattering of practice days, coaching opportunities and casual ride days and working bees as well.
Through affiliation with Motorcycling Queensland and MA, and support by our sponsors, your committee will once again bring you a full year of outstanding value for money, fully insured motorcycle sport.
This yearly version of the calendar presents the major events. Every month there will be a revised monthly calendar with the practice days added. It will also have a photo from our monthly photo/caption competition attached.
here is the link to the calendar https://trials.com.au/news/western-districts-trials-club-2019-calendar-4705